If you are looking for the complete, up to date and official building regulations (Part A – P) for 2012 then you have come to the right place. We have the the latest complete and approved UK building regulations.We provide the building regulations in a PDF format, so that you can download them instantly and begin reading them within minutes from now!
The building regulations provided covers all aspects of building and construction . Here is a full list of what is covered in the UK Building Regulations 2012 Package:
- Building Regulations Part A – The requirements in relation to Structural Safety
- Building Regulations Part B – The requirements concerned to Fire Safety
- Building Regulations Part C – The requirements of site preparation and resistance to Contaminants and Moisture.
- Building Regulations Part D – The requirements concerned with Toxic Substances
- Building Regulations Part E – The requirements in relation to Resistance To Sound
- Building Regulations Part F - The requirements with respect to Ventilation
- Building Regulations Part G – The requirements with regards to Sanitation, Hot Water Safety and Water Efficiency.
- Building Regulations Part H - The requirements in relation to Drainage and Waste disposal
- Building Regulations Part J – The requirements of Heat Producing Appliances
- Building Regulations Part K – The requirements with respect to Protection from Falling, Collision and Impact
- Building Regulations Part L – The requirements in regards to the Conservation of Fuel and Power
- Building Regulations Part M – The requirements in relation to Access to and use of Buildings
- Building Regulations Part N- The requirements for Glazing Safety
- Building Regulations Part P – The requirements of Electrical Safety
- Building Regulations 7 – Materials and workmanship
The UK Building Regulations are essential MUST HAVE documents for builders, tradespeople, home owners who are looking to have an extension, a conservatory, convert a loft or create a new outbuilding. These documents contain everything that you need in order to be fully compliant with the official Building Inspection standards to ensure that you aren’t penalised!
When you purchase the ‘UK Building Regulations’ package today we are offering 3 months of updates to the UK Building Regulations for FREE (worth £6.95). This means that any updates that the government make will be automatically be added to your package making sure that you stay up to date with the latest changes.
After the 3 months of updates, quarterly updates are charged at £6.95 / quarter and there is no minimum contract. Therefore instead of going to the trouble of purchasing a new updated version you can just pay one low payment each quarter to keep up-to-date with the Building Regulations. This service is additional and can be cancelled at any time.
This pack contains 10 government guides and manuals of which are listed below:
- Household planning permission guide - An in-depth guide cover all the key areas of applying for planning permission
- Business planning permission guide – A detailed guide explaining the key aspects of business planning permission
- Farmers planning permission guide - This guide explains how the planning system works and if you need permission
- Party wall act 1996 - Explains in simple terms how the act effects anyone wanting to carry out work covered by the act
- Satellite dish regulations - This guide provides an overview of the planning regulations for satellite dishes in England
- Carbon monoxide regulations – A detailed report on the regulations of carbon monoxide detectors
- Garden walls - Explains what actions regarding walls, fences & gates require planning permission
- Radon emission – The legal requirements regarding radon emissions in the workplace
- Outdoor advertisements – A guide explaining how the system of advertising control works in the UK
- Preparing for flood - Key principles to help reduce flooding risks of building liable to flooding
The ultimate property investors pack comprises of 10 essential documents for any serious property investor in 2012. This pack includes:
- Property auction guide – A detailed guide on the fundamentals for success at property auctions
- Buy to let guide – Explains in simple terms how the buy to let industry operates
- Buy to let check list – Key essentials to look for when buying a buy-to-let property
- Residential property research report – A report looking at the investment potential of residential property
- UK property auction directory – Get a full list of all UK property auctions
- Property buyers guide – Covers the key areas most new buyers overlook
- Survey guide – This looks at all aspects of property surveys including when to have them and how much you should pay
- Conveyancing guide – Don’t get caught out by hidden fee’s and charges, know what you should be paying!
- Mortgage guide – This will help you select the best mortgage for you and your situation
- A guide to property investing – Essential information for the serious investor
This pack will be of great value to anyone interested in or currently letting properties. Included in this pack is:
- Regulated tenancies – This report sets out the House Act 1988 affects regulated tenancies
- Residential long leases – An in-depth guide in to your roles and responsibilities
- Renting privately – Shows you how to take advantage of the fastest growing section of the property market!
- Letting a room – A guide to becoming a resident landlord looking at yours and the tenant rights
- Letting your home – A introduction to letting your home covering all the essential basics
- Notice to leave – Explanation of the general rules regarding bringing a residential tenancy / licence to an end
- Repairs – A details guide determining the landlord & tenants responsibilities for repairs regarding rented properties
- Landlord harassment – This guide describes forms of harassment and what people can do about it
- Short-hold tenants guide – You NEED to read this if you are renting a property where the rent began after 15th Jan 1989
- Short-hold landlord guide - You NEED to read this if you’re letting a property where the letting began after 15th Jan1989
(Over 50 documents in total!)
Instant Download £9.99 + vat + 3 Months FREE Updates
P.S. You could be reading the UK Building Regulations within minutes!
P.P.S The essential kit for builders, tradespeople & property developers
P.P.P.S Order today to receive 3 FREE months of the latest updates
Reproduced under the terms of click-use licence number: C2006004840Published by LogicWorks Ltd Mill House, Mill Business Park, Ashford, Kent TN26 1AE Registered in England: 4810668